Unit Head, Sahl Relationship Management
- Grow both Assets and Liabilities portfolio, from both existing and new customers.
- Provide Leadership and oversee RMs new leads and pipeline execution for both Assets and liabilities
- Ensure overall department revenue lines growth, i.e Profit and NFI
- Responsible for Customer number growth and value.
- Oversee the call Visits for both existing and new clients
- Ensure conversion of business pipelines and provide Management report to Head of Sahl Banking
- Oversee the CQ memo for own portfolio and Sahl Relationship Managers and Branch Managers
- Manage NPL for own portfolio and the overall Sahl department
- Facilitate, gather responses for queries during Audits
- To create and manage Sahl banking relationships and ensure optimal sells to all the customers being treasury customers, retail by way of joint calls and cross selling. Creatively tailor products to meet individual customer needs.
- Grow the Sahl banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to the existing customers to attain high returns.
- Work in close partnership with Credit Department Team, Branch Managers, Legal Department Team, Head of Sahl Banking to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with KCB and/or group policies.
- Provide feedback to the Head of Sahl Banking, or relevant parties in regards to facilities in KCB.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s mission statement.
- Be conversant with the KYC requirements. Undertake actions to ensure compliance and report suspicions. Exercise due care and diligence in ensuring all anti-money laundering and KYC requirements are complied with.
- University degree or its equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification in Banking, Accounting or Finance is an added advantage.
- Minimum three years of experience in Relationship Management and/ OR business development
- Practical experience in use of Microsoft Office Packages
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal below and submit your application.