Application Deadline: 5pm (UK time) on Friday 4 May 2018.
In partnership with SUSASSF, the Department of Geography are pleased to offer a scholarship for a taught postgraduate student from Southern Africa.
The scholarship offers the following support:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
1. You must have applied to study on one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield, starting in 2018:
- MA International Development
- MSc Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH International Development
2. You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
3. You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
4. This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
5. Your mode of attendance must be full time.
6. Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
7. Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2018.
8. You must be a national of and permanently domiciled, in one of the following countries or territories: