Ref: VA/03/2018/002 Morogoro, Advertised 2nd March 2018
1. VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
A: Lecturer (Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Psychology & Counselling, Sociology, Assessment and
Evaluation, Planning and Administration, English-Literature, ICT, Law, Business Administration, Business
B: Assistant Lecturer (Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Procurement & Supply Chain Management,
Tourism Management, Law, History, Entrepreneurships, English- Literature, Psychology & Counselling)
Holder of Doctorate (PHD) in a relevant field
Teaching in formal courses and seminars;
Undertaking individual research and participating in bigger multidisciplinary research projects;
Preparing manuals, simulations and case studies for training;
Providing close supervision and guidance to students;
Working on consultancy projects;
Coaching junior teaching/research staff.
Performing any other duties as may be assigned to him/her by his/her reporting officer.
1.2 Assistant Lecturer
Holder of Master’s degree with minimum GPA: 4.0 and Bachelor’s Degree minimum GPA: 3.5 or B+
Duties: With guidance of senior staff
Conducting lectures, research and consultancy projects, and tutorial seminars and preparing case
Developing new curricula and teaching materials.
Contributing professional inputs to the Faculty and Department where you are placed.
Participating in developing new programmes for the department and faculty where you are placed
Compiling and analysing coursework marks tests and practical.
Supervising students during practical field work attachment, outreach and continuing education.
Performing any other duties as may be assigned to you by your reporting officer.
2. Application Instructions:
JUCO is Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in all areas of its operations.
Send your application consisting of a cover letter indicating the position you are applying for, your CV in
English and Copies of Academic Certificates via the address below no later than 29th March 2018
- Top 11 Marketable College Courses You Can Enroll for In Tanzania Today
- Employment opportunities at UN Women Tanzania
- Volunteer Opportunities at Potential Education for Girl’s Foundation (PEGF)
- Job Opportunities at UONGOZI Institute Tanzania
- Field officers at Tanzania Coffee Research Institute (TaCRI)
- Job opportunities at The East African Community- March 2018
- Vcancies at National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) and Presidential Trust Fund (PTF) (58 vacancies)