Tax Manager & Sales Coordinator – Tigo ,
Organizing and coordinating gross add acquisition, branding, monitoring distribution of Airtime and selling of other devices (Modems & phones). Motivating the team, tracking the market activities, ensure the compliance of processes and procedures and the achievement of targets within assigned geographical area.
KEY RESULT AREAS/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure freelancer operation is active with the reasonable number of sales force to run a cluster office.
• Tracking, monitoring and ensuring the achievement of distributions targets in the assigned regions.
• Get updated information and continues feedback from both gate meeting and the market.
• Establish and monitoring route plans for freelancers and other sales forces to the assigned areas.
• Conducting Itmo reading to measures market efficiency and utilize all opportunities identified on reasonable time.
• Establish retail customer base within assigned areas.(Master list for route distribution execution).
• Ensure penetration and availability of airtime within assigned area.
• Coordinating branding and visibility within assigned area.
• Prepare reports for sales, marketing and competitor’s activities in the market.
• Minimum Diploma in Business Administration
• Strong Interpersonal skills & Self-motivated with ability to motivate team.
• Excellent ability to work well within a team, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Highly personal integrity, and able to relate to and create trust in all.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in any working environments and influence others with less supervision.
• Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
• Proficient with MS-Office applications like MS-Excel, Word, & Power Point
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
• Timely prepare tax returns or schedules of all taxes that the Company has a duty to remit to tax authorities. These includes but not limited to Corporate tax, VAT, Excise duty, Withholding Tax, Stamp duty, local government levies, WCF levy, PAYE and SDL.
• Maintain an up-to-date tax payments calendar and ensure timely filing of relevant tax returns and payment of tax and statutory deductions.
• Ensure timely posting of tax entries to the GL, accurately and allocating to the correct accounts.
• Perform monthly reconciliation of all direct and indirect tax accounts (e.g. Sales per VAT returns to revenue in ledgers) and all key controls over taxation area.
• Assist management to ensure that the company fulfills all tax requirements under Local laws and International Regulations where applicable.
• Arrange for preparation and issue of Withholding Tax certificates upon request by Accounts Payable Team or suppliers.
• Review Company’s Contracts and advise on their tax implications
• Liaise with the TRA and /or ZRB regarding as appropriate on tax matters affecting the Company’s business
• Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with Tax contacts in both TRA and ZRB.
• Liaise with external Tax Consultants and Tax Attorneys as appropriate on tax matters affecting the Company’s business.
• Prepare monthly corporate income tax and deferred tax computation and provision of tax amounts for booking in the chart of accounts
• Ensuring proper filing of company’s tax information and documents
• Provide required information and documentation to tax auditors during tax audit or to internal and external auditors
• Manage taxation affairs of the Company and supervise assigned personnel
• Maintain all tax records in an orderly manner and file them in an easy to retrieve manner.
• Keep the assigned desk clean and clear of documentation
• Perform other tax administration activities such as follow-up of tax queries or clearances etc.
• Any other tax matter as may arise from time to time or as requested.
• Other tasks assigned regarding the role and other ad hoc duties to support the wider finance group.
• At least four (4) years’ work experience in Taxation, three of which must be with a reputable Audit and Tax firm.
• Sound business knowledge in telecommunications industry
• Strong knowledge of Tanzania tax laws & regulations and practice
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to ensure credibility with senior management
• Strong analytical skills
• High degree of integrity
• Analytical and problem solving mindset
• High degree of ownership and commitment
• Proficient with MS-Office applications and ERP.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE