Key Account Manager Grade 9 – Tigo, Tuma Maombi Yako Mapema
Key Account Manager (Grade 9)
Responsible for generating company revenue by closing sales.
1. Achieve the desired revenue target & Gross addition
• To achieve agreed growth rates from corporate accounts in line with the Business Enterprises business plan.
• Cross selling of products and services to new users and existing clients promoting Tigo high value offerings in line with the agreed business plan.
• Open up new business opportunities by networking within existing customer base and targeted accounts delivering agreed net new business revenues in line with the agreed business plan
2. Managing Key Accounts
• Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize new and repeat sales from the accounts
• Develop sound business relationships with corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional, quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our service
• Ensure that all customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the required Tigo customer database
3. Customer Retention
• To achieve agreed retention targets within an existing corporate sector account portfolio.
• To work very closely with internal teams offering guidance and insight to establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with our capabilities
• To be the central point of contact for all Corporate Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service related situations
• Ensure bills are paid as per the agreed credit policy
4. Documentation and filling.
• Ensure all account opening applications forms are dully updated and used for activations
• Ensure all documentations are filled in designated areas and ready to be available whenever required
• Advice any required input to improve safe keeping of the customer records/database.
5. Credit Control
• Ensure activation forms are verified prior to account opening
• Ensure all the bills are paid as per the credit policy
• Highlight credit risks and advice management accordingly and timely
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in marketing /communication 2+ years of
experience in account acquisition/management.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong
interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be
seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
• Ability to achieve results through others.
• Set and manage priorities
Brand Manager Grade 13
This position will have responsibility for developing and managing the TIGO brand. The position has leadership responsibility related to, brand equity . The Brand Manager is responsible for working as part of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing programs associated with the growth of the TIGO brand.
• Brand Strategy
• Brand Guidelines
• Product Communication
• Institutional Communication
• Building Brand Strategy to align Tigo to desire Brand position, across all segments and categories
• Apply brand guiding principles and ensure bran image sustainability
• Guaranteeing we deliver on brand promise and maintain brand consistency
• Managing brand equity
• Developing brand positioning tactics
• Analyze product/service performance and prepare market feedback report
• Responsible together with CU Manager to execute research plan, to cover all Brand aspects required
to design high performance campaigns
• A&P budgets Owner for his market.
• Administrate A&P budget across categories
• Execute Brand training plans for Category teams
• Define and validate creative brief for local and regional campaigns; and develop communication strategy guidelines for markets
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration and Engineering
MBA or master preferably in Marketing
• Minimum 5+ years of proven experience in Product Management or Branding
• Extensive senior marketing and managerial experience preferably in FMCG
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
• Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research.
• Good knowledge in finance and very strong analytical skills.
• Is responsible for an effective flow of information about commercial strategy, plans and results to all employees
• Meets with the Global Categories to design Brand strategy foe each product
• Performs all managerial HR tasks in accordance with Tigo People policies
• Is responsible for the department to work effectively as a team
• Ensures successor planning and management development
• Motivates managers/team leaders and employees
• Is responsible for own development
• Reports on business performance
• Translates organizational goals into departmental strategic plan in cooperation with the managers or team leaders and ensures the business planning process is effectively performed
• Reports on brand performance
• Translates consumer strategy into action plan in cooperation with the brand specialists
• Is responsible for long term staff planning and optimal staff planning
• Determines which resources (financial, staffing and organization) and time schedules are
required to achieve objectives
• Prepares budget and forecast
Employee who wants to apply for this position should:
• Inform the Line Manager and HOD
• Send your application together with internal application form dully signed by the respective line manager
• .Do the assessment necessary to show the abilities and knowledge required by the position