The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the post of valuer for the period of three years with possibility of contract renewal.
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly and to various upgraded road projects to bitumen standard in Kigoma region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: VALUER II (ONE) 1 POST
- Holder of Degree or advanced diploma with specialization in Land Management and Valuation from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with Valuer Registration Board
- Must be computer literate
- Fluent in both Swahili and English
- Age limit not above 40
- Must be Tanzanian citizen
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To evaluate property for compensation
- To prepare estimates for compensation planned road related activities.
- To prepare compensation claims
- To build and update property rates data for evaluation purposes
- To asses and recommend valuations done by consultants.
- To keep records of compensations paid
- To perform such other duties as my be assigned by supervisor.
MODES OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 24th February 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificates, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
Deadline for submission Is 24th February 2020 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]