The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for various positions. The application letter should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of all academic certificates. Furthermore, the applicant must submit a signed current Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and other Testimonials.
POSITION: VETERINARY CLINICIAN II (ONE POSITION) – College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
QUALIFICATIONS: Holder of Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Medicine or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. Must be registered by the Veterinary Council of Tanzania.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist academic staff in practical demonstrations to veterinary students in their veterinary clinical practicals
- To carry out routine veterinary clinical services at Teaching Animal Hospital.
- To assist in instructing clinical work in livestock farms.
- To assist in Identifying and selecting suitable clinical materials/reagents for teaching and diagnostic work.
- To assist in procurement of clinical materials and apparatus.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
AGE: Not above 45 years of age
REMUNERATION: As per applicable Scheme of Service and the Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 6 of 2015.
TENURE: Two years renewable contract depending on performance and availability of Funds.
HOW TO APPLY
All Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 April 2021