INTERN- VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (3- MONTHS)
We are currently looking for a collegiate or graduate-level intern to join our team. You would need to join us for at least 20 hours/week, but we are open to more hours based on your schedule and other commitments. We may extend the internship through January if we see results. We anticipate this will be an entirely remote working position for the duration. Internet bundle & voice data will be provided on a monthly basis
- Must have a personal computer
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, adapt to changes in priorities, and complete tasks or assignments with short notice.
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions within purview of the position.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professional in both written and oral form.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with virtual platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, social media,. Regardless, a willingness to learn these programs is a must
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in uploading the CVs in our Talent Acquisition System
- Call or contact candidates to ensure they have updated CVs with correct information or to share their missing CVs
- Register new companies in the system
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
Send your CV and Cover Letter to : [email protected]