Musoma Utalii Training College is a college registered by Ministry of Education, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA). We are offering different courses as per society needs. The College is located near Bweri Bus Terminal in Musoma municipality. It is an oldest College in Lake Zone with 21 years from its establishment. The College is looking for the personnel who can cover the following vacancies:
VOCATIONAL TEACHER- LABORATORY ASSISTANT
Reporting: To the principal of the College
Job Details: We are looking for a teacher who can teach Laboratory Assistant core and cross-cutting modules.
Job Location: Musoma – Mara – Tanzania
Job Duties and responsibilities
- To teach laboratory Assistant core and Cross-cutting Modules as per VETA curriculum.
- To utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing scheme of training.
- To conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids. And instructional level of students from varied socio-economic and cultural backgrounds, and who possess a range of mental and emotional maturity.
- To review analyze and evaluate the history, background, and assessment of students in designing instructional programs to meet individual educational needs.
- To individualize and adapt educational processes and procedures to enhance student’s educational opportunities
- To provide group and individual instruction to motivate students, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional activities.
- To maintain appropriate standards of student behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behavior shaping procedures.
- To review, analyze, evaluate, and report student’s academic, social and emotional growth
- To Prepare, administer, score, record, and report the results of criterion referenced tests, and administer, score, record, and report the results of group standardized tests in evaluating students growth and progress.
Contract Type: Full time contract
Job Category: Educational Training
Skills: Computer application skills in advance
Language Skills: should have a good command of English, and Swahili language
Qualifications: Bachelors degree or Diploma in Chemistry, Laboratory Science or any related field from the recognized Institution.
Good Salary package will be given to all qualified candidate
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Mode of application
All applicants should send their cover letters, copies of their Secondary education certificates, professional certificates (Academic certificates and Transcript) and their relevant CV’s through [email protected] for more details; contact P.O BOX 1488, Musoma. +255755017166 or 0758293171, the Vice principal of Musoma Utalii Training College – Musoma,
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 December 2020
The deadline of application is two weeks after the release of this announcement.