Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others
In this regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies.
MDH in collaboration with Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts under the Council Directors.
Job Title: VOLUNTEER – FACILITY BASED TRACKER (16 posts)
Full time work station: CTC & PMTCT Clinics
Reports to: Facility In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Prepare, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone
- Update and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
- Conduct weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database
- Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
- Work with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record
- Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility
- Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
- Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participate in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
- Bring up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up
- Perform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
The facility Based Tracker should have the following qualifications:
- A Minimum of form four education, with diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
- Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage.
- Must have certificate in basic computer applications,
- At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of certificates, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two referees.
Applications should be submitted by 04 December, 2020 to the SHRO, Dar es Salaam Sub-grantee through e-mail [email protected] or drop by hand at MDH HQ, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Mikocheni area (B) 802 Mwai Kibaki road near New Regency Park Hotel.
Please note: 1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No Applicant is supposed to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment process.