Volunteer Needed for Heart Marathon
ABOUT TANZANIA HEALTH SUMMIT
Tanzania Health Summit is a non-for profit health institution registered in May 2014 with the purpose of contributing to the improvement of healthcare system in Tanzania.
It main core activities is to conduct the largest annual Health Summit in the country in collaboration with MoHSW, CSSC, APHFTA, BAKWATA, PORALG, MoH Zanzibar and TMHS.
It also provides consultancy and training in health and other programs like Heart
Marathon, Youth Capacity building and NCD program.
In order to increase its capacity, Tanzania Health Summit is looking for a dedicated
young individual to work as a Program Coordinator for Heart Marathon program.
The goal is to facilitate the effective management of Heart Marathon program according to the organization’s standards.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events with clients
- Keep updated records and create reports
- Support growth and program development
The Volunteer should have the following characteristics:
- A graduate from any recognized University, specifically, with a business administration, social sciences, marketing, human resource and any other related field.
- Experience in event organization is an added advantage
- The ability to work cooperatively with different types of personalities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient