JOB VACANCY (2 POST)
Our institution seeks to employ an experienced WARDEN who will oversee services provided to students including accommodation, health services, and extracurricular projects. The successful candidate will identify the development needs of students, work directly with department officials, maintain a productive learning environment, and stay up to date on important student affairs. You should be professional, highly organized, and possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervise and manage the admissions office and all programs related to this office. ▪ Serve as a liaison between institution administrators and student departments. ▪ Create and implement department goals, policies, budgets and working procedures. ▪ Assess the needs of the student body and respond in a timely and effective manner. ▪ Provide structure and proactive leadership to ensure college development.
- Provide support to students on issues related to the institution policies, department processes, and student services.
- Direct and manage numerous student incentive programs.
- Conduct regular department evaluations to determine efficiency, and if required, recommend solutions for improvement.
- Prepare annual statistical reports.
- Age 30 and above years
- Diploma in social sciences programs such as psychology, Administration, sociology, education or human behaviors from an accredited college or university.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents and employees.
- Have a strong understanding of higher education institution policies.
- Strong leadership skills and Computer literacy skills.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Librarian to join our team. As a librarian, you will perform a range of duties such as cataloging library resources, maintaining library records, managing budgets. For this position, you will have to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills, as a great part of your job will involve interacting with the local community including staffs and students. The ideal candidate should also possess in-depth knowledge of library database systems, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Collect and catalog library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Help people locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintain library records and ensure it is updated.
- Perform regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
- Educate patrons on how to properly search for information using the library databases. ▪ Manage budgeting, planning, and employee activities.
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Organize and host book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
- Clarify the use of library amenities and provide information about library policies. ▪ Make sure the library meet the needs of precise groups of users including postgraduate students and disabled students.
- Diploma in library or Record management
- Registered by Tanganyika Library Association
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a public library.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge on digital and manual Library databases.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your detailed curriculum vitae combined with application letter in one (1) pdf, as well as certified copies of your education certificates all combined in another one (1) pdf and send all to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (write the name of a post you are applying for on Email Subject line): or postal Address: KILIMATINDE INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES, P.O.BOX 43 Manyoni, Singida. Deadline for application is 20th February 2021.