Kairuki Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited (KPIL) is a new Pharmaceutical company which was established and registered by the country’s Business Registration & Licensing Agency (BRELA) back in 2015. The company is located at Zegereni Industrial Area in Kibaha Municipality, Coast region (Pwani). The plant is due to begin its manufacturing operations early 2021, therefore applications are invited from qualified and experienced Tanzanians in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry for the following positions:
Location: Zegereni Industrial Area in Kibaha Municipality
WAREHOUSE OFFICER (1)
The Warehouse manager shall be responsible for the overall management of the daily operations of a store including staff management, ensuring best practices and meeting quality standards to achieve key results and support company strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement / Material Management or related field preferred;
- Working knowledge of business management principles and processes;
- Working knowledge of financial reports, forecasting, budgeting and pricing; and
- Working knowledge of relevant computer
- Minimum of at least three (3) years experience in similar position is an added
- Experience in scheduling and coordinating staff;
- Experience in inventory control;
Reporting Line: Plant Manager
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates have to send their application letters attaching detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, addresses, day time telephone numbers and email of three referees addressed to :
Please note that, all applicants should write the position applied as a subject on the application letter/on the email or on top of the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 30, 2020