Warehouse Senior Admin Controller Job Opportunity at Alistair Group
Dar es Salaam
Alistair Group makes our clients’ businesses work better in Africa by self-delivering integrated logistics solutions.
1. Essential Skills:
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information is used
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate core Microsoft office programs and other online management systems
- Faultless administration skills ensuring procedures are being followed accurately.
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacles to progress are overcome
- Attention to Detail ensuring the right information is captured and communicated in a timely manner.
2. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Ensure all trucks offloaded
- Containers loaded at warehouse
- Daily reporting to client on stock in warehouse
- Assisting with shipping arrangements on exports
- Any and all reports both internally and to client
- Communications with client if required in lieu of managers
- Setting up temporary access to the warehouse
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent English and Kiswahili
- IT Literacy
4. Cargo Management
1. Drafting Holding Certificates
2. Assisting with filing and data entry management
3. Auditing completeness of filed documents
1. Monthly HSSEQ reports
2. Filing pre-job safety analysis forms, forklift checklists, equipment maintenance.
How To Apply