| JOB VACANCY – WATSAN SUPERVISOR
Title: WATSAN SUPERVISOR
Direct Reports: WATSAN MANAGER / MEDICAL TEAM LEADER
Location: NDUTA CAMP
|FOR NATIONAL STAFF ONLY|
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
· Technical diploma, desirable specialization in water and sanitation
· Previous experience in technical works and organising of multiple activities, preferably within MSF or similar work environment
· English and Swahili (fluent, oral & written) required. Kirundi will be an asset.
· Supporting the Water, Hygiene and Sanitation (Watsan) Manager in the implementation and supervision of Watsan activities, including tools and materials employed according to MSF standards and protocols, in order to improve health and living conditions of the target population.
Main competencies and knowledge:
· Detail-oriented, team spirit, verbal communication skills, Good listener, Discreet, Organisational skill, strong motivation to be evolve within an international context, Behavioural flexibility, stress and time management.
· Computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
All interested applicants should submit cover letter, CV, supporting documents (copies of diplomas) and phone number to: Administrator, MSF Tanzania, Nduta – Please deposit CVs at Nduta camp CV box
or send through MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org
Please make sure the subject of your email will be: WATSAN SUPERVISOR – APPLICATION
Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4PM on 14/12/2020
Only applications in English or French will be considered.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.