Young Graduate – Customer Service
- Receive and process fuel orders
- Ensure customer orders are executed and delivered on time as per D+2 procedure.
- Prepare and submit customer statements immediately after every end of month.
- Reconcile customer accounts whenever necessary.
- Follow-up the payments and ensure credit customers are within terms.
- Follow-up the opening of new customer accounts.
- Follow-up reversals, debit/credit notes for customers whenever necessary.
- Create and maintain customer records and files. Ensure the following records are available; Customer orders, payment details, debit/credit notes, statements, correspondence and any other record as directed by Head of Department.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company
- Context and environment
- Understanding and follow up of procedures
- Undertaking client needs
- Understanding customer contracts and terms
University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
Minimum of two years work experience and preferably in petroleum industry
Knowledge in MS Office package
Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Region, department, area
Experience Level Required
0 – 3 years
Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.