Young Graduate Engineer
- Projects works – create specification, finalise tender doc, arrange technical meetings with contractors, follow & implement HSEQ system, works monitoring & closing
- Implementation of MX tool (Maintenance Software) in coordination with MX Tool Project Manager. Training to the involved personnel.
- Prepare maintenance schedule of the plant
- Carrying out Preventive and Breakdown maintenance of plant and equipment as per laid down procedures / OEM recommendations.
- Maintenance of Engineering Store and plant consumables. Periodic monitoring of the stock.
- Strict adherence to work permit system and procedures.
- Hazard identification and awareness in maintenance activities
- Monitor work carried out by external contractors
- Contexte et Environnement
- Coordination with MX Toolkit team local as well as Paris in case required
- Daily communication and reporting of maintenance/ project activities with Maintenance Manager
- Communication with purchase department for spares, new equipments
- Communication with external vendors for AMC, calibration, fire extinguisher/ weighing balance stampings/ certifications
Young Engineers fresh or 1yr experience.
Degree in either of engineering discipline – Mechanical/ Chemical/ instrumentation
Basic computer skill,– autoCAD knowledge preferable
Inspection & Maintenance General Resp.
Région, département, localité
Niveau d’expérience requis
0 – 3 years
Marketing & Services
A propos de nous/Profil de l’entreprise
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.