Zonal Director-North (Grade 15) – ( Tanzania )
The Zonal Director manages strategic functions essential to sales and distribution and force productivity of the allocated zone. These include planning, reporting, quota dispatching and management, sales training, sales program implementation, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent. Under company request and when allowed, the zonal director is responsible to represent company vis-a-vis local official government institution and representation.The Zonal Director is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned zone organization. Reporting to the CCO, the Zonal Director also works closely with Head of Sales and Distribution Commercial Heads, Zonal Directors, Dealers and partners, internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within his/her organization.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes with the sales and distribution organization.
• Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
• Works to ensure all zonal organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for business improvement.
• Works closely with Head Of Sales and Distribution to inspect sales quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
• Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficiency sales and Distribution reports and other intelligence essential to the zonal organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
• Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
• Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
• Coordinates training delivery to sales team and management in the zonal organization.
• Provide input to senior leadership in the development or/and risk and opportunities.
• Completes and improve sales capillarity and productivity per cluster as per current trend, market potential and competitive dynamic
• Completes and improve trade marketing activities per cluster as per current trend, market priorities and competitive dynamic
• Maintains Zonal staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains zonal sales staff job results by supporting regions; planning and monitoring
• Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business unit supported.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships across local institutions and government representative of the assigned zone
• Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
• Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting his/her organization.
• Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for zonal organization effectiveness.
• Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
• Accountable for projects delivering within agreed timescales, resource and quality requirements.
• Accountable for budget and expenditure related to the assigned zone
• Coach, motivate and inspire staff working as part of the commercial & partnerships team to optimize performance and achieve both strategic and financial objectives.
• Create an enthusiastic and successful working environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging business norms.
• supporting company processes to ensure staff are delivering best practice and managing performance
• Set clear expectations and hold people accountable for delivering results and outcomes.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the business
• Ensure health and safety protocols are followed in accordance with compliance policy.
• Adheres to Corporate Policies and Procedures, including Code of Conduct, Audit Procedures and any control related responsibility for financial data entered, stored, or reported via business systems within employee’s control (list not exhaustive).
• Passionate about the possibilities (and challenges) of an increasingly digitally enabled world.
• Passionate about digital products and services.
• Strategic thinker.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in a global/local environments and influence them.
• Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
• Fluent in English and Swahili.
• Displays strong leadership and ability to drive projects and changes
• Has the ability to understand and assimilate different markets and cultures
• Engage and Inspire
• Lead & manage change
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
Note: after clicking the application link above search for “Tanzania” then apply for jobs that you are interested with.
OTHER JOBS YOU MIGHT LIKE
Monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) Jobs at Chemonics Tanzania, February 2019
Nafasi za kazi kwenye NGO Tanzania, February 2019
Warehouse Supervisor Jobs at Sandvik Mwanza, Tanzania February 2019
Security Manager Jobs at Meliá Hotels International Arusha-Tanzania
Pediatrician at VSO Tanzania, February 2019
10 Jobs at Middy Insurance, Sales People
Nafasi za Kazi Marie Stopes Tanzania, February 2019
Clinical Officer Jobs at Marie Stopes Tanzania, February 2019
Assistant Nurse Officers at Marie Stopes Tanzania, February 2019
Laboratory Assistants at Marie Stopes Tanzania, February 2019
Centre Manager at Marie Stopes Tanzania, February 2019
Job opportunities at Research Coordinators (4) – EGPAF, and Research Officer
Jobs at Restless Development,
Jobs at NRC – ICLA Programme Development Manager – The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC),
Job opportunity at Management and Development for Health (MDH) – District Maternal and Child Health Officer – MDH,
Job opportunities at Marie Stopes Tanzania
Jobs at UNHCR Tanzania, February 2019
Jobs at WHO Tanzania, February 2019
Registration Officer Jobs at UNHCR February 2019
Communications Officer Jobs at UNHCR February, 2019
Snr Risk Mgmt & Compliance Adv Jobs at UNHCR February, 2019
Surveillance Officer Jobs at WHO February, 2019
Communication and Media Officer Jobs at WHO February, 2019
Kuitwa Kazini Utumishi| Public service Recruitment secretariat, February 2019
Enterprise Officer – TTCS Morogoro – Tanzania Forest Conservation Group