64 Volunteer Last Desk Vacancy at MDH
VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT FOR VOLUNTEERS
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites qualified candidates to apply for the following posts as Volunteers:
Job Title: Volunteer Last Desk (64 Posts)
Location: Amana, Temeke and Mwananyamala RRHs, Dar es Salaam City Council, Kigamboni, Kinondoni, Temeke and Ubungo Municipal Councils Reports to: Facility In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifying attachment documents in all clients file attending clinic in the particular day if are properly and completely documented.
- Verifying CTC 2: (section 1 to 23) to see if they have been filled in at each visit.
- Verifying if client is eligible for HVL test at 6 Month since the start of ART, 1 year after ART initiation, then annually. For clients with high VL verify for HVL test 3 Months after EAC. For clients with 1000/ml copies or more, verify if EAC sessions have been offered in line with set standard.
- Checking and verifying if all necessary documentation with regard to the retention have been done.
- Verifying the status of MMDs and return the client to the service point.
- Verifying Index Elicitation and ensure all necessary procedures and documentation are complete.
- Verifying if eligible client to receive DTG prescription were given.
- Verifying if the infant under 2 Months of age were taken sample for DBS testing and documented.
- Verifying if clients who have not received COVID-19 vaccination is advised to go back for vaccination.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the clinical team.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine, Nursing or other related health field.
- Must have a valid license of practice
- At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects.
HOW TO APPLY
INTERESTED CANDIDATES FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE POSITIONS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVS AND COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES TO MDH DAR ES SALAAM OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.