- Degree certificate level
- Enough working experience.
- Able to prepare financial reports
- Able to prepare debt management reports
- Able to work as individual.
- Preparing and follow up to debtor report – major.
- Preparing journal entries and adjusting account balances to accurately reflect company financial statements
- Preparing bank reconciliations by reviewing and verifying the accuracy of account balances in accordance with bank statements
- Preparing financial reports, including monthly statements and annual audits, in accordance with government regulations regarding accounting standards
- Reviewing budgets and preparing estimates of future expenditures based on historical data or other available information
- Recommending changes to accounting procedures and policies to improve the accuracy of financial records
- Helping to identify which accounts should be recorded first in order to facilitate accurate recordkeeping
- Calculating tax liabilities for businesses and individuals based on laws implemented by the federal government and state agencies
- Processing payroll for all employees using automated software programs or manual methods
- Returns scalculation & Remittance (VAT etc)
Please Send your Application and CV Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org