Power Company Ltd
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Accountant is responsible for managing and the reporting of financial information to Safer Power Ltd management for decision-making. She/he may perform all the tasks encompassed in an accountancy role within the company.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Generating/creating financial reports for management monthly or on request
- Reconciling company’s bank statements and book keeping ledgers
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Maintaining accurate and up to date financial records
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
Requirements and skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Additional certification (CPA) is a plus.
- 10.High Level degree of integrity, Honest and disciplined Personality
How to Apply
Send your Application letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply