- Record daily expenses and Reconciling daily expenses.
- Petty cash management and Preparation, control of budget expenditure and revenues.
- Retirements against receipt.
- Record daily sales and Issue daily receipt.
- Assist in pay roll preparation.
- Statutory payment and submission like NSSF, PAYEE, WCF, VAT, WITHHOLDING TAX etc.
- Preparation and submission of cheque to the bank.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Keeping records properly on all the respective items.
- Keeping updates records on the secured and non secured loan etc.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Prepare and maintaining important financial reports.
- Preparing tax returns and ensures that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices identify issues and strategize solutions and help organizations to run efficiently.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction revenue enhancement and profit maximization.
- Act as advisor on administrative matters
- Maintain accurate and up to date office file, records and logs for files
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- knowledge of accounting package maybe added advantage.(Tally and Quick book )
- At least 2-3 years of experience.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Computer literate. ( word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize effectively.
- Experience with financial report requirement
- Attention to details, Confidentiality, Data entry management and Report skills.
Application letter should be address to:
Southern Link Ltd
P.O. Box 35561
Dar es Salaam