ACSEE Exam 2019 Time Table | Ratiba ya Mtihani Kidato cha sita 2019
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
1. You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the centre(s) under which you are registered unless
otherwise advised by the Council in writing.
2. You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of
the Council responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
3. If you arrive more than half an hour late for an examination, you will not be admitted.
4. You are required to attend punctually at the time shown on your timetable. If you arrive more than half
an hour late for an examination, you will not be admitted.
5. After the first half-hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the
script to the Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first halfhour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
6. You may bring into the examination room only instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are
suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the facts will be
reported to the Council. You may in consequence be disqualified from the examination and excluded
from all future examinations of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorised material found in the
examination room may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
7. Communication, verbal or otherwise, between candidates is not allowed during the examination. If any
candidate wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract attention.
8. You must write your examination number correctly on every answer sheet of the answer booklet/answer
sheet used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of dishonesty that may
lead to cancellation of examination results. Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a
candidate should never be written on answer books or sheets of paper.
9. If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination you may be disqualified in the
10.You should not write any notes on your question paper. Use the last pages of your answer booklet to
do rough work but ensure that you cross to indicate that it is not something to be marked.
11.You should not take anything from the examination room, unless instructed otherwise. You should not
destroy any paper or material supplied in the examination room.
12.Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
13.Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.
14.Private candidates should produce a letter from the Council allowing them to sit for the particular
examination at the prescribed centre, otherwise they will not be allowed to sit for examination.
However, they are strictly not allowed to write anything in new letter.
15.The examination will continue as scheduled even if it falls on a public holiday.