ARDHI UNIVERSITY: FOURTH ROUND APPLICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019 ARE NOW OPEN: 13TH – 20TH OCTOBER 2018
Fourth Round Applications for admission to various undergraduate degree programmes for the academic year 2018/2019 are invited from qualified candidates who finished Form Six and Diploma levels; NTA Level 6, FTC Recognition of Prior Learning Qualifications or any other relevant Diplomas.
The fourth of application will last from 13th to 20th October 2018. APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR ALL PROGRAMMES EXCEPT BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUILDING ECONOMICS (BSC BE) WHICH IS ALREADY FULL. All applicants with requisite qualifications are invited to apply now by sending their applications online through the admission link http://admission.aru.ac.tz/ . Once on the admission page, all requisite information and guidelines to take the applicant through the application process are provided. Applicants are reminded to register their names as they appear in their O & A level certificates; likewise, their index numbers where prompted.
Those eligible to apply are:
1) New applicants (i.e. who had not applied in either of the previous rounds), and 2) Previous applicants who were not successful (i.e. those not selected during rounds one to
All degree programmes at ARU run for four years except Bachelor of Architecture which run for five years; and Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Management, Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, and Bachelor of Arts in Community and Development Studies (BA CDS) which run for three years each.
- Ardhi University: List of selected applicants (all rounds) 2018/19
- Sua: Available slots for 4th round of application 2018
- UDOM: Multiple admission List 2nd and 3rd Round 2018/19
- UDOM: List of admitted applicants : all rounds for the 2018-2019
- UDOM: Available slots for 4th Round application 2018/19