Our client is looking for highly proactive and result oriented Assistant Accountant. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in a fast paced environment and have the ability to progress quickly in their field.
- Responsible for preparing departmental financial reports as assigned
- Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to successfully execute variousNaccounting tasks.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables and purchase orders
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
Minimum Qualifications and Skill:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Above average computer skills
- Analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of Sage Evolution Accounting Package will be an added advantage
- CPA/ACCA qualifications preferred
All qualified and interested candidates shall send their CVs ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org by
20 th April 2022. While we appreciate all applicants who trust us enough to apply with us, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted