CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 04/14/2022
Role Your role is to lead mFarming business operations in Tanzania, and possibly beyond. To onboard a new user group of rural agro shops for our existing customers, you work in a start-up mode. This means owning challenges as an entrepreneur, and taking responsibility. You focus on the business side and get supported by very experienced group managers and a highly competent product developers.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Managing the on-boarding of rural agro shop users
- Building trusted relationships with national and international customers
- Acquiring user insight, and communicating it to the product team
- Building and leading an operational team of recruiters
- Understanding users from verbal feedback and from insights from the technology platform
- Your Background You have worked in a tech start-up before and are familiar with acquiring and managing early user feedback.
- You understand agile product development, and can effectively communicate user insight to product designers.
- As a tech entrepreneur you also know how to do corporate sales. You are passionate about making Tanzanian agriculture more effective, and creating win-wins for all stakeholders.
- You communicate with ease, and enjoy the adventure of creating something new and big.
- You want to win. A combination of salary and company shares suits you well.
- Flexible working hours Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you
- Remote work allowed You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
- Equity package Want to be a partner? Look no further.
- Skill development We want to take you from good to great.
- Paid holiday Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world
- Work life balance Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projec