Cooler Technician at Coca Cola Kwanza Company Limited
Coca Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Reference Number CCB230214-1
Job Category Cold Drinks Equipment
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Mbeya
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a Cooler Technician position, to be based in Mbeya. The successful candidate will report directly to the respective CDE Team Leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily feedback reports
- Raising a job card for every work to be done
- Receiving spare parts from the store
- Ensure job card is signed by customer and fixed parts/removed items are sent back to stores
- Making daily itinerary for attending to cooler breakdowns
- Priority rating on cooler breakdowns based on the nature of the breakdown
3. Managed Health and Safety
- Monitor health while charging gases into a refrigeration system
- Monitor safety while using oxygen & acetylene gas welding while in the cooler’s workshop.
- Monitor safety against electric shock while working on a “LIVE” cooler.
4. Responsible for self and others development
- Attend all technical trainings and gaps as identified and organized by management
5. Efficiencies • Attaining 100% of set maintenance targets
Skills, Experience & Education
- The incumbent should have at least a VETA or FTC qualification in refrigeration Technician; Secondary School Education (CSEE) and must have a valid driving licence for motorcycle.
- The incumbent should also have at least 2 years previous experience in same or similar position preferably with Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- The incumbent should be able to think on their feet and also be well organized and able to attend coolers in planned time.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Closing Date 2023/02/28
The deadline for submitting the application is 2023/02/28.