Debt and Equity Capital Markets Specialist
To provide a complete suite of project finance /public (infrastructure) advisory services, as well as equity and debt capital raising capabilities for leading corporations, institutions and governments.
To ensure good integration with regulators, key stakeholders including GOT, LGAs, as well as internal stakeholders in order to deliver effective and efficient project finance /public (infrastructure) advisory services in the market.
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of strategies to finance large-scale infrastructure and other projects.
- Assist clients in their management of multi-disciplinary efforts to advance large-scale projects
- Assist clients in the structuring and closing of financing for infrastructure projects and/or procurements, including the development, structuring, and negotiation of contract terms
- Perform research, financial analysis, modeling and review and synthesize debt/equity related transactions
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of capital project/program funding, financing and delivery mechanisms at the local, state, and national levels to support analysis of client projects’ finance needs
- Provide project and program management assistance to clients and project teams on large projects
- Participate in developing strategy, financial, project delivery, business planning, funding, procurement and/or policy analysis and recommendations for clients
- Participate in meetings with assigned clients as well as interested third parties
- Contribute to writing and developing key work products, including briefing memoranda, notes, reports, presentations and financial analysis
- Assist with market tracking and research, business development, proposal development, writing and creation of marketing materials in relations to a transaction (debt/equity)
- Develop and mentor team members
- Follows all risk related practices, policies and regulations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of the Debt & Equity Capital Markets, Project Financing knowledge, with understanding of project financial modelling and financing markets.
- Knowledge of public-private partnerships (PPP)
- Proven project finance management skills
- Ability to build market-accepted financial models
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information; multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work successfully under pressure, and effectively manage time and workload
- Attention to detail. Analytical acumen
- PC literate (Excel application is crucial)
- Ability to work as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline (Banking, Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Economics).
- Certification in either CISI/CFA/CPF/ACCA/CPA is an added advantage
- Transactional experience with large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Structuring infrastructure financing transactions and/or procurements and the commercial aspects of the associated documentation
- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience :3.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 May 2022.