Manager; Technology Quality Assurance
Job Location :Head Office, Hq
Manage quality assurance for Technology products and services including testing, maintenance, and deliverables to ensure continuous quality improvement and deliverables of the best possible Technology products and services.
- Develop and implement technology quality assurance reporting process and system.
- Analyze deficiencies in services or performance and recommends product or services improvement.
- Document, Track and report product or service quality levels to Technology Management.
- Provide oversight of the banks IT initiatives with respect to service and operational level agreements
- Ensure that the bank’s IT initiatives meet government legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing and creating all testing procedures for the banks information technology change deliverables.
- Prepare, track, and monitor IT- related issues from the different committees of the bank.
- Track customer experiences across online and offline channels devices, and touchpoints from a Technology point of view.
- Coordinate and track all HR Technology related issues/initiates.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the bank’s products, services, and operations
- Knowledge of Technology Risk Management.
- Knowledge of IT services and IT Operations,
- Sound knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, coordination, and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong management ability
- Time management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-driven, prioritizing work with minimum supervision and working under pressure.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, staff, and vendors
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- IT Services Management Certifications will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in Technology Quality Assurance.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in a large Financial and Customer-centric organization.
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 May 2022.