Executive Assistant at African Fibres Tanzania LTD
COMPANY NAME: AFRICAN FIBRES TANZANIA LIMITED
Open Position: Executive Assistant
Office location: Ubena Zomozi, Chalinze
Date of Advert: 11/05/2023
Expire Date: 08/06/2023
Job Purpose: The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Executive Director with the day-to-day business of the organization including scheduling meetings and maintaining the director’s calendar, preparing correspondence, coordinating travel, and other related functions. This individual exhibits a high level of professionalism and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with donors, board members, clients and staff under the direction of the Executive Director. This individual is a self-starter, extremely organized and has a keen eye for detail and highly developed problem-solving skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- To Provide full administrative assistance to the Executive
- Acts as liaison to the Board of Directors and Board Executive committee, orders meeting refreshments/ meals and prepares conference room, attends all board meetings, records, transcribes meeting minutes, maintains historical files
- Maintains Director’s appointment calendar by scheduling meetings, teleconferences and travel including itineraries, airlines reservations, hotel accommodations, rental cars and all other travel needs
- Conserves Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, and screening and routing calls
- Maintain Director, board and local government VIP Lists, prepares and mails VIP Correspondence, subscription and season brochures, and reception invitations.
- Maintains personnel and customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Researcher’s flights for travel
- Maintain airline and corporate restaurant sponsorship accounts and prepares required reports for annual audit
- Assists director with the event organization
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday 8 am to 13:00 pm on Saturday (Breakfast & lunch time included)
During events and periods of high work volume, extra workday and evening hours as necessary
Other Duties as Assigned
- Assist with other responsibilities of the administration team as requested by Hr & Legal Manager without affecting responsibilities to the Director.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent
- Highly skilled in Microsoft applications, outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Effectively communicate with Executives, Board members, donors, customers and employees
- High level of organizational, time management and customer relations skills
- Detail-oriented, accurate and able to act autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Age Limit (Between 25-35 years)
- Interested candidate may send their Cvs to [email protected] before 8th June 2023.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
Leave a Reply