TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Field Services Department.
POST: Foreman Irrigation (1 Post)
- Reports to the Irrigation Technical Supervisor
- Core Job Description: Responsible for the normal functioning of all TPC
Irrigation pumping equipment such as Vertical Turbines and Split Casing Pumps.
- Perform routine, specialized maintenance/repair and schedule maintenance services such as oil changes, gland packing & bearing replacement, and pump/ motor alignment.
- Report in due time on all irregularities/malfunctioning of irrigation equipment to the Irrigation Technical supervisor.
- Perform any other related work as may be assigned.
- Should be able to supervise a team of Mechanic.
- Should demonstrate ability to perform motor /pump shaft alignment.
- Ability to use and follow manufacturer plans and drawings.
- Ability to work independently.
- Work on overtime whenever required.
Holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or FTC with 3 years’working experience or Fitter Mechanics level 3 from VETA with 6 years of working experience. Applicants should have good moral values and able to work as a team member. Holder of a valid driver’s license for car and motorcycle will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
E-mail:’ [email protected]
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
The deadline for submitting the application is September 16, 2020