HESFB Guidelines for Offline applicants 2019/20
Guidelines – Offline Applicants
- Applicant will get the Printout Hardcopy of the loan application in any one of the following areas,
Centenary Bank (any branch around the Country).
Download and printout the application from ILMIS website by self.
- The Applicant will fill the information in the following sections;
Admission & Loan details
Recommendations & Payment
- Having filled in all the mandatory information in all the application’s sections, the Applicant will then attach or accompany the Application with copies of the required documents.
- The Applicant will take this printout loan Application to these personnels mentioned on the form for recommendations, signatures and stamping which include;
Local Council 1
Head teacher of previous School/Institution attended
Sub County Chief/Town Clerk)
- And once he/she finishes the filling in of the printout Loan Application, the Applicant has to go to the Bank (any Centenary Bank branch), and pays fees which has been pre-defined by HESFB and receives the payment acknowledgement or payment slip from the bank.
- The Applicant will then submit the complete and filled loan Application accompanied with the payment acknowledgement or payment slip from the bank to HESFB’s contact person in the Bank.
- And finally the bank’s contact person will also submit the Applications accompanied with the payment acknowledgement or payment slip from the bank to HESFB.
Additional Information On this Topic:
- UGANDA | HESFB Higher Education Students’ Financing Board News & Updates [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Admitted Universities/Institutions [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Admitted Programmes/Courses [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Guidelines for Offline applicants [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Guidelines for online applicants [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB 2018/19 Approved HEIs and Courses [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Loan application process VIA Integrated Loan Management Information System (ILMIS) [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Loan application [ 2019/2020 ]