The HESLB Online Loan Application and Management System is Now open!!!
HESLB Online Application (OLAMS): Online loan application and management System (OLAMS). The loan application cycle for Academic Year 2022/2023 is now open from 19th-July-2022 to 30th-September-2022
0736 66 55 33 (WhatsApp); 022 550 7910 (Calls from any network); email@example.com.
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) – Tanzania Higher Education Financing Board will soon invite applications for 2022-2023 Undergraduate Loan from Tanzanian students. Therefore, we request our eligible students to take this opportunity and apply.
Welcome to Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). ONLY Tanzanian Nationals are eligible to apply for higher education student loans. Kindly provide TRUE information about yourself and follow all the instructions to fill out and submit your application package.
NB: * HESLB has officially started to receive electronic Loan applications for the Academic year 2022/2023 *
HESLB Loan Application 2022/23 -Loan Application Cycle 2022/2023
- July 15 – 18, 2022
Loan Applicants to internalise Guidelines (www.heslb.go.tz)
- July 15 – September 30, 2022
Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) to be open (www.olas.heslb.go.tz)
- September 30, 2022
Closure of the Application Window
HESLB Loan Application 2022/23 – HESLB Online Loan Application System 2022/2023.
- Only Tanzanian Nationals are invited to apply to higher education loans.
- The Loan Application Cycle for 2022/2023 academic year will be open soon
- All applicants are advised to read carefully the guidelines and criteria for issuance of students’ loans and grants for the 2022/2023 academic year (Mwongozo wa utoaji mikopo na ruzuku kwa wanafunzi kwa mwaka wa masomo 2022/23).
- In order to use the system easily; it is recommended that applicants should read all the instructions placed under Instructions link.
- Eligible applicants should register and apply online for the Higher Education Students’ Financing Loan on the Higher Education Students’ Financing Board’s website
DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES AND CRITERIA FOR ISSUANCE OF STUDENTS’ LOANS AND GRANTS (PAKUA MWONGOZO WA UTOAJI MIKOPO NA RUZUKU)