Dar es Salaam
Pesapal is seeking to recruit a self-driven and hands-on Human Resource Manager to support our exciting growth! If you are enthusiastic to implement a variety of human resource programs and dedicated to ensuring running smoothly and effectively, you are the person we are searching for!
Pesapal provides a simple, safe and secure way for individuals and businesses to make and accept payments in Africa. At Pesapal, our vision is to empower Africa to access affordable, convenient, and secure digital financial services that drive sustainable growth.
Position Title: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Number of Vacancies: 1 (ONE)
The position holder will be tasked in fostering a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for employees to maximize individual and organizational potential. The job holder:
- Develop a framework for continuous feedback between managers and team members.
- Enhance a performance culture to enable the achievement of country objectives.
- Ensure employee engagement through career planning and development.
- Ensure employees are well-equipped and continue learning to enhance their level of productivity.
- Managing employee relations, including employee grievances and disciplinaries. Furthermore, providing advice on employment legislation and keeping up to date with employment law while maintaining cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Human Resource Planning to determine acquisition level both short and long –term.
- To ensure optimal utilization of current employed human resources in the country.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and a Professional Qualification course
- Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software (SAGE)
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A Strong team leader, capable of managing a team in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Good planning, detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and analytically driven.
Submission of Applications
Interested applicants for the above position should submit ONLY their C.V. and an application letter clearly indicating “HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – TANZANIA” on the subject line to email@example.com, to be received by Tuesday, 28th February 2023. Certificates and testimonials need NOT be attached.