IFM entry criteria 2019/20, ifm timetable, ifm elearning, ifm admission, ifm university courses, ifm student account login, ifm sis result, ifm registration, ifm mwanza, ifm dareslam, ifm babati, ifm tanzania, ifm login, udahiliportal, tanzania admissions, ifm entry criteria, ifm degree courses, ifm certificate courses, ifm oas, ifm contacts, ifm 2019, ifm 2019/20 application
IFM at a Glance
Since its foundation in 1972, the Institute of Finance Management (IFM) stands as the oldest higher learning financial institution in Tanzania and ithas been dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and consultancy. Currently, the Institute enrolls about 9228 students in both undergraduate and graduate programmes. At IFM, students are inspired and challenged to investigate critical issues of the 21st century in areas of financial management, insurance, social protection, and information technology. IFM offers an unparalleled student experience, both in and out of the classroom. The Institute has four faculties that award certificate, diploma and degree, postgraduate diploma, and master’s degree.
The Institute offers short courses in regular basis to address certain needs in the market. Up to date, the Institute has about 38,321 alumni.
IFM entry criteria 2019/20
You May Also Like
- University of Arusha Admission for the Academic Year 2019/2020
- IFM entry criteria 2019/20
- IFM admission 2019/2020- How to apply step by step
- IFM Online Application System Now open- 2019/2020
- Jordan Univeristy College – JUCO Online Application System (OAS) Is now open 2019/2020.
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Online Application is now open – Apply Now
- OXFAM THRIVE PROGRAM 2019 – Funding Opportunities
- Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019 for young Africans
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019 (Fully Funded to London, United Kingdom)
- UDSM: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR POSTDOC STUDIES IN MARINE SCIENCES
- UDSM undergraduate degree application is now Open-2019/20
- Application is Open for 2019/2020 Academic Year at IFM
- HESLB questions & answers – Maswali na Majibu Kuhusu Uombaji wa Mkopo 2019/2020
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 ($30,000 (USD) prize plus the latest Sony digital imaging equipment)
- College selection Verification-Uthibitisho OR-TAMISEMI