IFM Online Application System Now open- 2019/2020, ifm admission, IFM entry criteria 2019/20, ifm timetable, ifm elearning, ifm admission, ifm university courses, ifm student account login, ifm sis result, ifm registration, ifm mwanza, ifm dareslam, ifm babati, ifm tanzania, ifm login, udahiliportal, tanzania admissions, ifm entry criteria, ifm degree courses, ifm certificate courses, ifm oas, ifm contacts, ifm 2019, ifm 2019/20 application
Application is now open for candidates to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2019/2020.
The Application System is current open for the following application levels:-
1. Master Degree
2. Postgraduate Diploma
3. Bachelor Degree
4. Ordinary Diploma
5. Basic Technician Certificate
The Institute provides an online application system to facilitate smooth application and admission processes. The admission process is based on the Institute’s entry criteria, the admission criteria treat all applicants fairly and do not discriminate an applicant basing on marital status, pregnancy and/or parental status, gender, age, race (including colour, social origin, nationality, or ethnic origin), religion belief, political affiliation, disability or any other status. Each applicant is assessed basing on the information supplied via application system and other mandatory supporting documents. The admission decision is made on the merit and ability of an applicant to meet the academic criteria of each relevant programme of study one has applied for.
The burden of proof for authenticity of documents submitted during applications process lies on the applicant. The Institute reserves the right at any time before or during the progress of the programme to revoke the admission and/or registration status should it be found that the applicant used false documents or does not meet the Institute’s criteria for admission.
IFM entry criteria>> Read here
IFM admission 2019/2020- How to apply step by step.>> Read here
You May Also Like
- University of Arusha Admission for the Academic Year 2019/2020
- IFM entry criteria 2019/20
- IFM admission 2019/2020- How to apply step by step
- IFM Online Application System Now open- 2019/2020
- Jordan Univeristy College – JUCO Online Application System (OAS) Is now open 2019/2020.
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Online Application is now open – Apply Now
- OXFAM THRIVE PROGRAM 2019 – Funding Opportunities
- Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019 for young Africans
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019 (Fully Funded to London, United Kingdom)
- UDSM: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR POSTDOC STUDIES IN MARINE SCIENCES
- UDSM undergraduate degree application is now Open-2019/20
- Application is Open for 2019/2020 Academic Year at IFM
- HESLB questions & answers – Maswali na Majibu Kuhusu Uombaji wa Mkopo 2019/2020
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 ($30,000 (USD) prize plus the latest Sony digital imaging equipment)
- College selection Verification-Uthibitisho OR-TAMISEMI