We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Manager: IoT Product Development, Solutions Integration and Operations is strategically required to plan, develop and oversee implementation and thereof oversee ongoing operations and reviews of the solutions and help ensure availability and seamless functioning of the solutions and teams/stakeholders in support.
The Key driver KPIs including Design, developing and Instant implementation of customer solutions and their subsequent billing within SLA, Customer UAT signoff within set timelines.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible with leading to capturing and understanding customer requirements and design based on business requirement.
•Responsible with collaborating with Platform and other Technical Vendors/Partners as within and/or involving customer technical teams and ensure customer requirement is understood.
- Responsible with leading implementation of customer solution by ensuring all integration parameters are addressed for a complete working solution.
- Responsible with ensuring UATs are performed and proper team training is done of the new feature/solution (both customer teams and Vodacom Sales teams).
- Responsible with identifying new and innovative IoT solutions and help to scope with relevant stakeholders that ensures continued relevance and growth of IoT revenue and customer experience
Must have technical professional qualifications and Core competencies:
- A degree in Telecom Engineering, Electronic or Computer Science or Computer engineering from a reputable university.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional setup.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- At least 3 years previous experience handling
- Technical strategic planning
- Project management and reporting,
- Sales or product development.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.