Islet Physiology and Metabolism PhD Position – University of Copenhagen is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Physiology, Metabolism taught at University of Copenhagen . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Dec 2020.
Islet Physiology and Metabolism PhD Position – University of Copenhagen is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Copenhagen.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International Students are eligible.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
To be eligible, applicants should hold an MSc degree in Science with good results and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
To apply for the opportunity, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Copenhagen. After that, all applications must be submitted electronically by clicking apply now.
- Supporting Documents: All applications should include a Cover Letter, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific Ph.D. project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.