The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
The Regional Manager-TANROADS Lindi on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian individuals to fill vacant positions available for Human Resource Officer, Weighbridge Operators, Accounts Assistant, Technicians, Laboratory Assistants and Driver as follows;
POSITION TITTLE: LABORATORY ASSISTANTS (2 POSTS)
Scope of position
- The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
Holders of Certificate (NTA Level 5) or National Vocational Award Level II (NVA Level II) in one of the following fields: Masonry, Road Construction and Maintenance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
- Age: Not above 35 years.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To clean Laboratory premises;
- To carry out insitu testing;
- To maintain laboratory apparatus and equipment;
- To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends; and 5. To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
- All applicants must be a Tanzania Citizens.
- Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement. 4. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Deadline for submission of application is 11th February, 2022.
- Application letters should be written in English Language.
- Terms and Conditions of Service
- Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
- The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 11th Februry, 2022.
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 1022,
Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.