Loan Officer Intern Vacancy at TEVI Microfinance Compay
Loan Officer Intern – Group Lending
TEVI MICROFINANCE COMPANY is a fast-growing microfinance institution operating in Dar es Salaam for almost 5 years, we provide demand-oriented financial services aimed at empowering micro-enterprises.
The company is currently seeking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated, performance driven and experienced individual to support growth of quality loan book
- Perform all company products sales to existing and potential customers to achieve the assigned targets.
- Process group client’s loan applications who meet described requirements and qualifies.
- Conduct business, home visits and analyzing credit worthiness and ability to repay for approved loan application,
- Close monitoring client performance after disbursement including ensuring loan is paid on time according to loan contract
- To make close follow up all delinquency clients and maintain high quality loan book within acceptable requirements
- Perform all credit activities as described in company policy, process and procedures
- Preparation all required daily/ weekly/monthly reports and submit to your immediate supervisor
- Perform all duties to be assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of diploma in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or any business related course.
- Good knowledge and experience of group lending operations
- The successful candidate must have worked in the microfinance for at least one year with good performance particularly group lending
- Good knowledge and ability to analyze micro and small business
- Excellent mathematics and communications skills