- Performing SAP related activities for Transport Department (Trained for MM, PM & SD) core user
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating Purchase Requisition of all material usage in Transport Department and make sure maximum follow up on behalf of the department.
- Creating Reservation of different materials like fuel etc.
- Creating Service entry sheet.
- Creating inbound delivery.
- To check documents validity of all submitted by FOS for payment, by going through each delivery note.
- To confirm the quantity of goods delivered to customer.
- To check on the damaged, caked, or missing bags of cement and make sure that the debit note is created for a driver.
- Invoicing and reconciliation with service providers for Fleet Operations Services and Transporters.
- Preparing monthly consumption report and compiling consumption patterns for demand planning.
- Liaise with procurements unit for tracking PO and items under purchase.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the HOD
Education and Work Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in Transport and Logistics or procurement.
- Professional qualification in procurement and logistics
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a generalist logistics role.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic Knowledge of computer application.
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to own work.
- Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated).
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development