Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes dismantling, bearing inspection, bearing replacement and assembly of LV motors.
- Executes alignment of drive (motor) & driven (Mechanical equipments).
- Implements the safety procedures & Housekeeping within work area.
- Ensures proper upkeep of his tools & tackles.
- Performs any other relevant activities assigned by Seniors.
Education and Work Experience
- VETA/Diploma or Technical school.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of dismantling, bearing inspection, bearing replacement and assembly of LV motors system
- Knowledge and practical experience of alignment of drive & driven.
- Knowledge of utilization of bearing & coupling pullers
- Communication skill
- Knowledge of Electrical safety
- Teamwork and coordination
Skills and Behaviors
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development