- Partial Funding
- ESDES School of Business and Management
- Business Management, All Subjects
- International Students
Masters Excellence international awards at ESDES School of Business and Management, France is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Management, All Subjects taught at ESDES School of Business and Management . The deadline of the scholarship is 10 Jul 2021.
Masters Excellence international awards at ESDES School of Business and Management, France is available to undertake Masters level programs at ESDES School of Business and Management.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Management
- All Subjects
The selected candidates will be given advantages towards the cost of study of any applied master’s degree programme up to 50% of the tuition fee at ESDES.
International students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible demographic.
The applicants can select the desired programme at ESDES and click on it further to land on the application page and complete the application process. The applicants will be considered for the opportunity based on merit.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your Higher Education studies
- Transcripts of baccalaureate or equivalent high school diploma
- Two academic and/or professional recommendation letters
- Cover letter
- Résumé / CV
- Copy of passport
- ID photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained above average GPA in the bachelor’s degree relevant to the master’s programme applied to be admitted at ESDES.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 550