STUDY OPPORTUNITIES AT MOSHI CO-OPERATIVE UNIVERSITY INTO NON-DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications for admission are invited from qualified individuals (Tanzanians and nonTanzanians) wishing to pursue various Certificate and Diploma programmes offered by the Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU) for the 2020/2021 academic year.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES – One Academic Year
1. Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF)
2. Certificate in Management and Accounting (CMA)**
3. Certificate in Microfinance Management (CMF)**
4. Certificate in Enterprise Development (CED)**
5. Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
6. Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM)**
7. Certificate in Library Sciences (CLIS)
8. Certificate in Coffee Quality and Trade (CQT)
9. Certificate in Law
Form IV certificate holders with at least FOUR PASSES in Mathematics, Bookkeeping, Commerce, Physics, Geography, Chemistry, History, English Language, Kiswahili, Biology, Textile Technology, Agricultural Science and Nutrition.
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES –Two Academic Years
1. Diploma in Co-operative Management and Accounting (DCMA)**
2. Diploma in Microfinance Management (DMFM)**
3. Diploma in Enterprise Management (DEMA)
4. Diploma in Library and Archival Studies (DLAS)
5. Diploma in Business Information and Communication Technology (DBICT)
6. Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM)
Admission Requirements Form VI leavers with at least one pass in any of the following subjects: Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Commerce, Physics, Geography and History / Biology / Chemistry / Kiswahili / English/ Agriculture / Nutrition OR holders of relevant one year or more certificate qualifications from any accredited academic institution or Examining Board, provided he/she has at least FOUR principal passes at O-LEVEL.
Programmes indicated by ** are offered at Kizumbi Teaching Centre – Shinyanga and Moshi Campus. Please apply online through www.mocu.ac.tz then click MoCU Admission System-External)
You May Also Like