MUHAS-action medeor foundation scholarships 2019 (School of Pharmacy MUHAS)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ”action medeor foundation scholarship to support Master-level training program at the Pharm R&D lab , School of Pharmacy MUHAS”
MUHAS and action medeor, Germany in view of their common objective, have reached a mutual understanding to enter into a cooperative arrangement as set out a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to collaborate in scientific research, development and training in the following general pharmacy fields: pharmaceutical quality assurance, industrial pharmacy, medicinal chemistry, Clinical pharmacy basic biomedical research applying advanced methodologies, drug discovery and development, data development and management, institutional capacity building, public health education and information technology.
For this academic year action medeor will offer one
(1) scholarship to support training at the Pharm R&D laboratory or any Master program at School of Pharmacy for the academic year 2019/2020. The scholarship will cover the amounts stipulated in the MUHAS Postgraduate Guidelines.
Therefore, MUHAS invites potential candidate who meets the eligibility criteria are encouraged for this year.
Eligibility criteria for ”action medeor foundation scholarship applicants: –
1. Possession of admission letter into Master Program in the relevant discipline listed above.
2. Applicant working in underserved of areas or working in the local pharmaceutical industry or with
MUHAS or other health university/Health facility/research institutions
3. Outstanding applicants with GPA of 3.5 and above will be given priority.
4. A female candidate
Other required qualities:
1. The applicant must be creative, hard-working, with good communication skills, and with genuine
interest to purse a research career
2. Should be self-motivated and committed to meet the expected objectives
3. Should be able to work independently
4. Should be able to organize and act as an effective “Team Leader”
Documents required for application:
1. Application letter
2. Motivation Letter
3. Certified copies of ordinary level secondary education, advanced level education and degree
4. Certified copies of Academic transcripts,
5. Up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Closing date: Friday 30th October, 2019 at closing of working hours
For application contact
All applications should be channeled through the Director of Postgraduate Studies, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences. P.O. Box 65001, Dar es Salaam.