Table of Contents
Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code is a special unique code generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) that is used for purposes of verifying or confirming an admission for students with multiple selection or admission (who have been selected to more than one university/college/institution).
Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code/admission code/MU verification code 2023/2024
Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid MU confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm admission status at the Mzumbe University (MU).
In order to secure admission at the Mzumbe University (MU), all MU applicants who have been selected to more than one university for 2023/2024(MU applicants with multiple selection or admission) are required to confirm their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
The failure to confirm an admission for any reason may result to applicant admission being rejected by Mzumbe University (MU).
How to get or request Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code
To receive Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code to all applicants. MU verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your MU admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact MU admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get your MU confirmation code.
[jnews_element_blocklink title=”JOIN TO OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL” second_title=”Do you want to get real time updates about admission news and Jobs in Tanzania? Join Us on telegram Click here” title_url=”https://t.me/s/udahiliportal” newtab=”true” image=”31022″]
How to confirm an admission at the Mzumbe University (MU) for applicants with multiple admission – with Mzumbe University MU confirmation code
Mzumbe University (MU) Applicants who have multiple admission must confirm their admissions through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2023/2024 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission must have a Special MU confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid MU confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the Mzumbe University (MU). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
Please !! , Don’t make final decision to confirm your admission status unless you have verified your name here>> TCU List of applicants with Multiple admission 2023/2024
The procedures for confirmation are provided by TCU at www.tcu.go.tz and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. (https://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of MU in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at MU will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at particular university it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
See more news about applicants with multiple admissions – Confirmation codes and how to Confirm admission for Various Universities in Tanzania
[jnews_block_21 include_category=”49970″ pagination_mode=”loadmore”]