NACTE Online Application 2021-2022 – Minimum Entry Requirements for Admission and Application Procedure
NACTE ONLINE STUDENT’S ADMISSION VERIFICATION SYSTEM IS NOW OPEN
The System allows you to apply for Admission for Further Education in Certificate and Diploma programmes for academic year 2021/2022.
Currently Available Application Categories:-
– Admission Verification for Certificate/Diploma
Health and Allied Sciences (Including Community Health, Health Records etc) :- Deadline
You are advised to select your most preferred category according to prior qualifications that you hold, because your selection depends on your choices and qualifications.
To proceed with the this application you must have the following
1. Valid and Working Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Payment Mpesa Confirmation Code
Read Guide Book: CLICK HERE
To know exactly requirement of programmes you wish to apply, it is highly recommended to carefully read admission guidebook. Click here to download.
APPLICATION FEE (Non refundable):
Application fee for this academic year are as in following categories:-
– For Certificate/Diploma And Higher Diploma in
Health and Allied Sciences (Including Community Health, Health Records etc) :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
REGISTRATION: To apply for mentioned category you must be registered to NOAVS. Follow the below link to proceed.
- If this is your first time click HERE to start your application.
- If you are already registered please click HERE
- NACTE Admission 2021/2022
- NACTE online application 2021/2022
- NACTE Admission into Agriculture, Livestock, Engineering, ICT, Computer Science and other related Sciences Programmes for 2021/2022
- NACTE Admission into Administration, Business, Law, Planning, Social Work, Community Development, Tourism and related Programmes for 2021/2022
- NACTE Selection 2021/2022