NECTA Statement of Results, UTHIBITISHO WA MATOKEO KWA WATAHINIWA WENYE VYETI VISIVYO NA PICHA, necta 2019, necta news, necta results 2019, www.necta.go.tz 2019, necta results 2019, necta 2019, www.necta.go.tz 2019, www.necta.go.tz 2019 csee
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone. The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.
NECTA Statement of Results
You May Also Like:
- MOE STUDY OPPORTUNITY TENABLE AT REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AND INNOVATION FUND HOST UNIVERSITIES (RSIF-AHU) 2019/2020
- UDOM Call for applications for admission into Undergraduate programmes or the academic year 2019/2020
- Mzumbe University Fee structures and reference forms for academic year 2019/2020
- Mzumbe university Call for application into postgraduate programmes for 2019/2020
- SUA Mini–application window for undergraduate 2019/2020 – Sokoine University of Agriculture
- University of Iringa UOI Application Forms for 2019/2020
- OUT Postgraduate Application Form For PhD – Open University of Tanzania
- UDSM Scholarship Opportunity For Post-Doctoral Studies In Food Security Programme
- UDSM > Dare To Change Tanzania-Exciting Opportunity For Young Graduates – Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT)
- Heslb Online Application system now open 2019/20
- NM-AIST-Invitation to Apply for Admission into Master’s And PhD Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year
- Nelson mandela university Fees Structure for 2019/2020 Academic year.
- Admission Into The UDSM Construction Incubator 2019
- HESLB Online system Application to be open at 1st July 2019
- Call for Proposals – Evaluation Fund: Preventing Violence Against Children in Uganda and Tanzania
- Africa Agri-food Development Programme (AADP)