POST: Nurse Auxiliary L 1 (1 Post)
TPC Ltd is one of the best sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Hospital Section at Corporate Affairs Department.
Reports to the Hospital Matron
Core Job Description: Take note of any changes in the condition of patients and report to relevant professional staff. Complete cleaning in Wards and general hospital areas.
- Assists staff members with regular patient care activities and respond accordingly during emergencies.
- Assist patients in navigating the hospital and relevant sections.
- Assist patients to the toilet, clean bedpans, remove soiled linen, and make beds.
- Ensure patients are comfortable by assisting with bathing, dressing and moving them in their beds.
- Serves meals and helps patients eat, when required.
- Take vitals of patients.
- Establishes and maintain effective communication with all other health professionals, families, and community members.
- Demonstrates sensitivity, empathy and respect for customs and values of patients and colleagues always.
- Completes other duties as assigned by Hospital matron, SMO and Hospital manager.
- Good communication skills and Customer Service.
- Ability to work in shift.
- Maintain Confidentialitv.
Must hold Form four certificate and two years certificate in nursing, working experience of not less than two years will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
The closing deadline for all applications is 25th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.