Outbound Planner at Sandvik
Location: Tanzania, Mwanza, Tanzania
- Daily release of customer orders and include the management of auto, mass, and manual release orders.
- Daily review of suspended orders.
- Execute the cancellation of orders based on customer requests, superseded items, etc.
- Working with Inventory, Purchasing or Warehouse teams to source items.
- Resolve order issues such as incorrect addresses, shipping instructions, etc.
- Resolve any allocation problems on a daily basis, specifically suspended orders or cycle count problems.
- Daily review and resolution of outstanding orders where source change has to be done, where it is linked to PO or DRP or where an order needs to be placed.
- Weekly review of “Hold till complete” orders, where inventory has become available or where new PO or DRP has to be created.
- Logistics Process and Support (LPS).
- Review and resolve LPS tickets relating to expediting of orders, shipment discrepancy etc. on a daily basis.
- Review Unit Down Orders and expedite accordingly on a daily basis.
- Daily resolution of Sales orders that did not generate a Purchase Orders in System 21.
- Quarterly review and maintenance of Customer. Masters:
- Weekly communication to internal/external customers regarding progress on all open orders.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role in Warehousing or Supply Chain management with experience in Infor ERP Systems highly regarded.
- You are comfortable with data management, provide support for various projects and proposals. You have strong analysis and problem-solving skills, and customer service will be your key focus.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be able to build relationships both internally and externally and have excellent communication skills.
- You are passionate about continuous improvement and excited to support a global organization, with the challenges that are sure to grow your skills and develop your collaboration talents.